GDP Analytics srl in accordance with EU Regulation no. 2016/679, containing the instructions to protect the processing of personal data of natural persons and other entities, in the person of its legal representative (Chief Executive Officer) Gardino Giovanni Battista, hereinafter referred to as the Data Controller
that the personal data provided will be subject to the aforementioned regulation and the company's confidentiality obligations.
Why this notice
The following page describes how to manage the website with reference to the processing of the personal data of users who consult it. This is an information notice also provided pursuant to the GDPR to those who interact with the services directly provided by GDP Analytics srl. The information is provided for the website by GDP Analytics srl as the Data Controller
- Principle of liabilityThe processing of personal data is managed over time by specific responsibilities identified within the company organization.
- Principle of relevance collectionPersonal data are processed lawfully and fairly; they are registered for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes; the purposes of the processing are relevant and not excessive; are kept for the time necessary for the purposes of collection.
- Principle of usage purposeThe purposes of the processing of personal data are made known to the interested parties at the time of collection. Any new data processing, if unrelated to the stated purposes, is activated upon new information to the interested party and any request for consent, when required by the GDPR.
- Principle of verifiabilityPersonal data are accurate and updated over time. They are also organized and stored in such a way that the interested party is given the opportunity to know, if he wishes, which data have been collected and recorded, as well as to check their quality and request any correction, integration, cancellation for violation of the law or opposition to the processing and to exercise all the other rights provided for by the GDPR at the addresses indicated in the information present on the website.
- Safety PrinciplePersonal data are protected by technical, IT, organizational, logistical and procedural security measures, against the risk of destruction or loss, even accidental, and of unauthorized access or unauthorized processing. These measures are periodically updated on the basis of technical progress, the nature of the data and the specific characteristics of the processing, constantly monitored and verified over time.
Third parties who carry out support activities of any kind for the provision of services by GDP Analytics srl, in relation to which they perform personal data processing operations, are designated by the latter as Data Processors and are contractually bound to compliance with the measures for the security and confidentiality of processing. The identity of these third parties is disclosed to users. With the consent of the interested parties, if required by law, and in any case subject to adequate information specifying the various purposes, personal data may be disclosed to third parties, public and private, unrelated to GDP Analytics srl, who will treat them as independent owners. of the treatment. GDP Analytics srl is in no way responsible for the processing of personal data carried out by said third party data controllers.
GDP Analytics srl is the Data Controller.
Internal data processing manager
Gardino Giovanni Battista is the internal data processing manager.
Data Protection Officer
The lawyer Mauro Sella is the external data protection officer.
Object of the treatment
Implicit personal data must be as follows:
- identification (biographical data, email address, ...)
- genetic data (of racial or ethnic origin, ...)
- biometric data (physical, physiological and behavioral characteristics that can be derived from existing and proprietary documents)
Any other data acquired from our given mandate refers to any detail of our analysis.
Particular data freely provided by you in the "Contact us" form could be processed.
The computer systems and software procedures used to run the website acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct functioning, to identify anomalies and / or abuses, and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the website or third parties: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts do not currently persist for more than seven days.
Special categories of personal data
When using the "Contact us" section of the form, there may be a provision of your Personal Data falling within the category of the special categories of Personal Data referred to in art. 9 of the Regulation, verbatim the "[...] data suitable for revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as processing genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person ". We invite you to communicate such data only where strictly necessary. Indeed, we remind you that in the face of the transmission of special categories of Personal Data, but in the absence of specific consent to process such data (an eventuality that obviously allows you to send a curriculum vitae), GDP Analytics srl cannot be held responsible. in no way, nor will it be able to receive disputes of any kind, since in this case the processing will be allowed as it relates to data manifestly made public by the interested party, in accordance with art. 9 of the Regulations. However, we specify the importance, as already indicated above - of expressing explicit consent to the processing of special categories of Personal Data, should you decide to share such information.
Data provided voluntarily by the interested party
When using the website, the processing of Personal Data of third parties sent to GDP Analytics srl may occur. With respect to these hypotheses, you act as an independent data controller, assuming all the obligations and responsibilities of the law. In this sense, it confers on this point the widest indemnity with respect to any dispute, claim, request for compensation for damage from treatment, etc. that it should reach GDP Analytics srl from third parties whose Personal Data have been processed through your use of the website functions in violation of the applicable rules on the protection of personal data. In any case, should it provide or otherwise process Personal Data of third parties in the use of the website, it guarantees from now - assuming all related responsibility - that this particular hypothesis of treatment is based on an appropriate legal basis pursuant to art . 6 of the Regulation which legitimizes the processing of the information in question.
Data provided voluntarily by the interested party
The data provided is necessary to carry out our planned activities, to ensure the security of the website and to carry out any administrative tasks.
Legal basis and mandatory or optional treatment processing
The legal basis for the processing of Personal Data for the purposes referred to in section 3 (a-b) is art. 6 (1) (b) of the Regulations as the processing is necessary for the provision of the Services or for the response of requests from the interested party. The provision of Personal Data for these purposes is optional but failure to provide it would make it impossible to activate the Services provided by the website. The purpose referred to in section 3c represents a legitimate processing of Personal Data pursuant to art. 6 (1) (c) of the Regulation. Once the Personal Data has been provided, the processing is indeed necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which GDP Analytics srl is subject. For the treatments carried out for the purpose of sending direct advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communications in relation to products or services of GDP Analytics srl similar to those requested, GDP Analytics srl may use, without your consent, the e-mail and paper mail addresses pursuant to and within the limits permitted by the provision of the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data of 19 June 2008; the legal basis for the processing of your data for this purpose is art. 6.1.f) of the Regulations. In any case, pursuant to art. 21 of the Regulation, has the possibility to oppose this treatment at any time, initially or on the occasion of subsequent communications, easily and free of charge, also by writing to the Data Controller, as well as to obtain immediate feedback confirming the interruption of this treatment (art . 15 of the Regulation).
Recipients of personal data
Personal Data may be shared, for the purposes described above, with:
- subjects who typically act as data processors pursuant to art. 28 of the Regulation, namely: i) people, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and consultancy to GDP Analytics srl in accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial and credit recovery matters relating to the provision of the Services; ii) subjects with whom it is necessary to interact for the provision of the Services (for example hosting providers); iii) or subjects delegated to carry out technical maintenance activities (including maintenance of network equipment and electronic communication networks); (collectively "Recipients"); the list of data processors who process data can be requested from the Data Controller.
- subjects, bodies or authorities, independent data controllers, to whom it is mandatory to communicate the Personal Data by virtue of the provisions of the law or orders of the authorities;
- persons authorized by GDP Analytics srl to process Personal Data pursuant to art. 29 of the Regulations necessary to carry out activities strictly related to the provision of the Services, which are committed to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality (eg employees of GDP Analytics srl)
Methods of storage and processing
The processing of personal data will be carried out automatically and / or manually, pursuant to Article 32 on the Security Measures Regulation, by authorized persons, pursuant to Article 29 of the Regulation, who will act under the authority of the controller and / or the data processor. Only authorized persons can process your personal data.
Communication and distribution areas
The personal data provided may be disclosed to third parties to fulfill legal obligations, in execution of orders from public authorities entitled to do so or to assert or defend a right in court. If necessary in relation to particular services or products requested, personal data may be disclosed to third parties who perform, as independent data controllers, functions strictly connected and instrumental to the provision of services or supply of products. Without communication, these services and products could not be provided. Personal data will not be disclosed, unless the requested service requires it.
Transfer of personal data
Your personal data is stored on local servers at our legal address; it will never be transferred to any of the Member States of the European Union or to third countries outside the European Union.
Special categories of personal data
Pursuant to articles 9 and 10 of the regulation, it is possible to provide data labeled as "special categories of personal data", ie data that reveal "racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious and philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, as well as biometric data intended for unambiguously identify the natural person, data relating to personal health, sexual life or sexual orientation ".
The Personal Data processed for the aforementioned purposes will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve those same purposes in compliance with the principles of minimization and limitation of conservation pursuant to art. 5.1.e) of the Regulations. In any case, the Data Controller will process the Personal Data for the time necessary for contractual and legal obligations.
Pursuant to articles 15 and 22 of the regulation, at any time it is possible to exercise the right to:
- Request the existence of your personal data;
- Obtain information on the purpose of the processing of personal data, the categories of personal data, the recipient or group of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be transferred and, where possible, the storage duration;
- Receive updates, changes and deletion of personal data;
- Obtain limitations on the processing of your personal data;
- Request data portability, i.e. receive personal information from a data controller, in an easy-to-read structured format and transfer it to another controller without hindrance;
- Refuse to approve data processing at any time even in the case of direct marketing;
- Refuse to approve any automated decision-making process relating to individuals, including profiling;
- Ask the data controller for access to their personal data and request changes, deletions, limitations or their refusal of processing, beyond data portability;
- Revoke the approval at any time without compromising the legality based on the consent prior to the revocation;
- Comply with the supervisory authority.
How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights by sending a registered letter a.r. to GDP Analytics srl at our legal address or through the following certified e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org